Friday, April 29, 2005

recommended Emergent Church lectures

Today I listened to three lectures on line by D.A. Carson, author of a new book called Becoming Conversant with the Emerging Church, which I plan to order tonight. The lectures were very good. The first two are posted at Apologetics.com. The third one, someone sent to me. I don't know if it's posted anywhere but here.

The three lectures are here:
DA Carson: What is the Emergent Church - Pt. 1, Dec. '04
DA Carson: The Emergent Church: Its Weaknesses - Pt. 2, Dec. '04
DA Carson: Final Lecture (title unknown) - Pt. 3, Dec. '04

2 comments:

Paul said...

Thanks for looking up this 3rd lecture. I was wondering why it had been left out. Carson is an engaging speaker, and a top-shelf thinker. I'll be on the lookout for good lecture series of his in the future.

Donna said...

Yes, thanks, Mike for the links. I had a listen to Carson and think he is very engaging and clear.